Saturday, September 8, 2012
Granny Nanny Day 7
This morning started with a visit from Iron Man!
Annika had her first soccer game of the season this morning. The Frost's planned to pick her up at 9:30 am. When I suggested that I google the address to the YMCA so that I could take her to the game she said "That's okay Grandma. I'll just go with the Frost's." Okay, so I made a few wrong turns on the way home from gymnastics earlier this week. In my defense, it was getting dark and we got home eventually. Of course, I took a picture of Annika before she left for the big game. The morning was a bit cool so I suggested she take a jacket. Annika thought for a minute, then ran into the house.
While I waited for Annika to come back outside I took a picture of Kyle and another Iron Man. He was happy to be outside without his shoes and still in his pajamas.
Annika returned with her version of a warmer outfit. Okie dokie Miss Annika!! BTW...she ended up taking off the fleece sweatshirt part way through the game.
Justin spent most of the morning putting the 242 pieces of his Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter into bags based on color. Then he dumped all of the bags into a single pile and assembled a perfect Storm Fighter.
Kyle and I spent the morning doing some building of our own.
After lunch and Kyle's nap we headed to the park. Annika has mastered the monkey bars. The girl on the left is Maddy, the daughter of Annika's first grade teacher.
The boys went straight for the sand.
Yep...it's definitely bath night!
Our McDonald's dinner was eaten in the backyard.
Kyle consumed his chicken nuggets in a matter of minutes, then ate the second half of my Big Mac. Apparently he was hungry!
The boys were in bed tonight by 8:45. Annika's hit the pillow a bit later...she is seven, going on fifteen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment