Gaby and Sophie turned nine months old on December 14th. At their check-up the doctor gave them permission to eat anything but honey. This was wonderful news for the twins since they have been trying to eat everything they could get their hands on for months, both food and non-food items.
The girls love to chew on all kinds of fruits and veggies in their Munchkin Fresh Food Feeders. (I should have invented something like this!!)
Crackers are also a favorite as well as "puffs" in all flavors.
In fact, everything in the fridge looks interesting.
"Grandma, what's for lunch?"
Popsicles give relief to swollen gums. Gaby cut her first tooth on December 1st. Sophie's first tooth didn't break through until two weeks later but she was not to be outdone by Gaby and cut two at a time.
As of the 14th, Gaby weighs 16 lbs 1 1/2 oz and Sophie weighs 16 lbs 3 oz. Happy growing, girls!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big they are!! I love all your stories about them. They are adorable girls!
Post a Comment