Tonight I met Carlee and the twins at Thanksgiving Point to get pictures taken with Santa. I met them near the FotoFly tent and as I peeked at Sophie, she grinned at me with two little bows in her hair.
"Where are your two little bows, Gaby?" I asked as she also grinned at me. It soon became apparent that the little green bow was in her mouth. I fished it out but had no success in finding the little white bow. It will probably show up in the next day or two:) Oh, Gaby!!
Although we had an appointment we were told it would be about an hour before our turn for pictures. This was good news because we needed time to come up with a new "little girl look" since we were a bow short. We dashed into the store next to the photo tent and began our search for something to put in Gaby's hair or on her head so that she didn't look like a boy. We wanted to match the girls outfits and looked for something that we could find in a pair. Two hats and two tutus later, we were ready for our photos.
However, the photographer was not ready for us...and so we waited...and waited...
...and waited some more.
We were happy that the end result was worth the wait! Happy Holidays from Santa's Little Helpers!!

6 comments:
Oh that picture is adorable! I think that's great about Gaby eating the bow...one day she will be pulling out her tiny hair elastics and stuffing them up her nose!
The runaround was worth it. That picture is adorable!
I see how they do it.......you pose so well Santa! The photo's always have a story behind them!!!
Soooooo CUTE!!! The tu-tu's & hats add rge perfect touch so it's probably good you HAD to get them!!! :)
So cute!!!
Justin is very concerned about why you can't see Santa's face. He keeps saying, "I want to see Santa's face!":)
Post a Comment