Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Jammies

Carlee has always enjoyed shopping for clothes but her focus has changed. She is no longer found at Vanity Fair or Victoria's Secret. She now shops frequently at Carters or the baby department at Old Navy. She goes a little crazy shopping for little girls and buying in multiples. (I do too, actually.) I was surprised and delighted to be able to give the twins their first Christmas jammies. Carlee hadn't found any that she really liked and was happy with the ones I sent them home in the week before Christmas. Naturally, I wanted to get a picture of our little sweethearts in their new sleepwear. They seemed excited about the idea at first.

The excitement soon turned to silliness on their part and frustration on mine.

Sophie tried to slide off the blanket (and the couch) while Gaby encouraged her by clapping.

Then both girls attempted to re-arrange my carefully placed backdrop.

In the end, my little sweethearts sat still for a picture but refused to smile. Happy Christmas Jammies! Some traditions have difficult beginnings!!

No comments: