Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Shower

For weeks I worried that Carlee would not be attending her own baby shower but the babies co-operated with Grandma. March 12th came and went without becoming the babies birthday. We had a lovely baby shower that kept Carlee's spirits up. Thanks, Tammy, for hosting the event at your house. Thanks Lisa, Jolene and Kathy for providing a perfect luncheon. Thanks to all the friends and family who showed their support and showered the mother-to-be with all kinds of gifts for the girls.


Annika, I took this picture of Tammy and Tami just for you. Tammy and I were happy to see Tami and Abigail.



The shower became a fun family reunion. I enjoyed visiting with cousins Karen, Marcia and Kay.



Carlee was very comfortable opening gifts while sitting in Alan's Lazy Boy.



Deena and Jolene reminisced about girl's camp days. 1, 2, 3.......



Adorable outfits, times two!!



Grandma Boots with her sister-in-law Shirley, the last living sibling on the Crabtree side of the family.


Tammy made her famous sugar cookies, complete with fancy frosting and cut in the shape of G and S, for Gabriela and Sophia.


Alyssa, Maili and Carlee, old friends, still friends.


Thanks for waiting until after the shower to have your birthday, girls! You made Grandma Susie very happy! (This is not an announcement -- Carlee's contractions are still very irregular. We'll have to wait and see what the doctor says on Monday.)

2 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

That was a great shower!!! So fun to see everyone!!!! But oof, that pic of me is nasty!!!!
Can't believe she hasn't popped yet! Those little girls are gonna be stubborn ones!!! Sooo can't wait to see them!!!

Jamie said...

Im bummed I missed it. I totally spaced it :( I hope all goes well with your 3 girls!!