Gabriela (on the right) and Sophia (on the left) were born on March 14th at 6:33 and 6:52pm.
A baby for each grandma. Now that is perfect!!
Sophie is the younger, yet bigger sister weighing 5 lbs 15 oz and measuring 18 1/2 inches long.
Gabby, older but smaller, weighs 5 lbs 2 oz and is 18 inches long.
10 comments:
What what a perfect ending to a perfect pregnancy!!! They are darling! Can't wait to see more of them.. I'm sure I can find plenty of pics here of them!!! Congrats Granny!
They are absolutely beautiful! I love that they both look just like Carlee. Congrats Grandma!
Can't wait to hold them! They are so precious and tiny! They are gonna make my baby feel like a moose!
Oh, they are beautiful! I hope they are all doing well.
Soooo Cute! What a lucky grandma you are! Can't wait to meet them!
Yay!!! So cute.
Thanks for the photos......they are great. Your two arms hold them so well.
Congratulations! to everyone. You done good Carlee. Those are just perfect size babies. In fact, Sophie is bigger than Melinda when she was born. Hope Mama and babies are doing great. Susan, you've got to quit smiling. Your mouth is going to hurt.
Congratulations Grandma Susie!
We need to talk...my great grandma was a crabtree.
Yay, they are adorable!! Congrats, so happy all went well.
Post a Comment