Oh, they look so cute in their bunny outfits! I can't wait to snuggle them!I don't know about those rowdy boys...maybe I will leave them home!
Oh Boy is right...and just think they are going to be at your house tomorrow! Those girls will never do that:)
They are SOOO dang cute!!!! Can't wait to see them awake and with eyes.. How is everyone adjusting? So fun!!
I love the mischievious BOYS!! I also LOVE the captions to the girls pictures!! They are so PRECIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, they look so cute in their bunny outfits! I can't wait to snuggle them!
I don't know about those rowdy boys...maybe I will leave them home!
Oh Boy is right...and just think they are going to be at your house tomorrow! Those girls will never do that:)
They are SOOO dang cute!!!! Can't wait to see them awake and with eyes.. How is everyone adjusting? So fun!!
I love the mischievious BOYS!! I also LOVE the captions to the girls pictures!! They are so PRECIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment