Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introductions

Gabriela, meet your cousin Annika.
Sophia, meet Uncle Dan.
Girls, meet your Mom's cousin Steph and Aunt Kris.
Gabby, meet Aunt Jamie. Sophie, meet Uncle Brian.
While the twins get better acquainted with the family, Mom and Dad take a break....
...and Grandma Susie adjusts from two five pound bundles of joy to her twenty-three pound hunk of sweetness!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have quite the house full! What a fun day!

Binns Family said...

Looks like you are having a great time!

Annilee said...

This must be your piece of heaven...5 grandchildren in the same place at the same time! I can't believe you got Dan to hold a baby, I would think he would be scared it's contagious. Enjoy the chaos the next week...

Amber Madsen said...

A house full of HAPPY little DARLINGS!! I bet you are THRILLED Suzie!! {I cannot believe Kyle is 23lbs!! What a cute "little" Hunk!!}