Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scratch One off the Bucket List

Thanks to Carlee, I have now purchased food from the In-N-Out drive-up window. Not sure what all the excitement is about the place but the price was right and the company was excellent!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

That's how we felt too after we went. What else is on your bucket list?

Jamie Lamb said...

Did it take you long to decide what to order? :) We think it is a simple and yummy place. Not so cool though now that they are all over Utah. I never realized you haven't been there. Hope you liked your burger.

Have you added move to Colorado to your bucket list?

Here And Happy! said...

LOL! I have yet to visit In And Out--Utah. I think I liked it in another state because it was "food on the road" and who doesn't like that?!!