When I first looked at the pic I thought Wow, how can a flag change the look that much.. hahaha.. Nice door!!! Gotta love that touch of a button business!
I am glad you finally got it! It looks nice. I think you should paint your front door to match it.
Now we need to paint the shutters and trim and get you a new screen door!!!
Looking good!!!
Aren't upgrades so happy-making?!! I love the color change. Congrats.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
When I first looked at the pic I thought Wow, how can a flag change the look that much.. hahaha.. Nice door!!! Gotta love that touch of a button business!
I am glad you finally got it! It looks nice. I think you should paint your front door to match it.
Now we need to paint the shutters and trim and get you a new screen door!!!
Looking good!!!
Aren't upgrades so happy-making?!! I love the color change. Congrats.
Post a Comment