When did you get pet raccoons? :)
does this mean what I think it means??
Are we talking Carlee??? Please say YES!!!!
I so hope you are talking about Carlee! That would be so exciting.
I love twins as much as anyone else...just like to love them from a distance. Carlee is in my thoughts, hope the shock will wear off soon!
NO WAY!!! I am WAAAAY to jealous!!!
Of course I do........Loved them for 23 years!!!!
What a lucky Grandma! It is a good thing you are close!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
When did you get pet raccoons? :)
does this mean what I think it means??
Are we talking Carlee??? Please say YES!!!!
I so hope you are talking about Carlee! That would be so exciting.
I love twins as much as anyone else...just like to love them from a distance. Carlee is in my thoughts, hope the shock will wear off soon!
NO WAY!!! I am WAAAAY to jealous!!!
Of course I do........Loved them for 23 years!!!!
What a lucky Grandma! It is a good thing you are close!
Post a Comment