
After attending workshops on various gospel topics taught by sisters in the stake, we enjoyed homemade soups, rolls, veggies and desserts. Tami T. helped me out by making her special Fagioli in a quantity to feed forty along with an equally large pot of vegetable soup. She even delivered it right to the church. Friends don't get better than that!!

Our theme for the Enrichment activity was "Lead Me To The Tree". Pam made centerpieces for the tables using branches trimmed from trees all over her neighborhood. Of course there were footprints leading to the trees! Those of us from the Stake who participated in the Relief Society Music Festival last November reunited to sing one of the songs we sang for that occasion. Appropriately it was titled "Lead Me to the Tree"! Actually we chose our Enrichment theme because of the song. The lyrics reference Lehi's vision of the tree of life.

We had great attendance, inspired workshop teachers and wonderful food. It was a chance to fill our spiritual buckets. Thanks to everyone who participated!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a delicious spread! I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves.
I missed this one. Dang! Loved your testimony today tho'. Love you!
Everything looked wonderful!! I was bummed that I couldn't go.
Post a Comment