Tami and Don were also celebrating their 20th Wedding Anniversary on the 11th. Don brought Tami a gift basket to work filled with a variety of treats. Of course, she shared with the rest of us. Chocolate truffles are a lot more points than carrot sticks! Don had roses delivered too! (Give him 90 points for being so sweet!!!)Aren't they a lovely couple?!
Jamie, Dan and the kids gave me a perfect set of pots and pans for my birthday to replace the odd assortment of cooking equipment I've worn out over the years. Thanks Lamb Fam!! I love them. After a 90 point day, I'll be cooking a lot of zero point vegetables.
Today I was taken out to lunch at the restaurant of my choice (Sizzlers) by the Diaor crew. I may have eaten more than my 28 point allotment today too!! Between lunch, honey roasted nuts and trail mix from Tami's gift basket, the rest of the brownies, cookies and cupcakes I am not going to count points til next week!! I'll be avoiding the scales as well. There's no hope of compliance since I have a dinner date on Friday night and a brunch date on Saturday!!
7 comments:
I've always known it as the one with the most points wins!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Make sure to chuck your old pots and pans, or there will be serious consequences to pay!!! Love Annika and Justin!!!
Hasty Birshdat to you, Hasty birshday to you. I love you Susan, hasty birshday to you.
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun time. I'm glad everyone spoiled you with lots and lots of points!
Happy late birthday Susan! I'm such an airhead! (as you well know) I hope you had a wonderful day.
Hope your bday was the best!!!!!!!
Post a Comment