Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Part Two

Since I forgot to get Carlee's ice cream cake out of the freezer on the night of her birthday, I made a special delivery to Eagle Mountain tonight. It was well worth the trip for many reasons. First of all, I got to stay for dinner.
Second, I got to play Rock Band.
Miguel is definitely better at this than I am.
Carlee could put Ringo Starr to shame on the drums. If you ask, "Who is Ringo Starr?" you are too young to read this blog!
Third, I got to see Champ in his new Broncos jersey. What a dog!

4 comments:

Carlee said...

Yay for rock band! and Yay for dogs wearing clothes!

Jamie Lamb said...

Justin is still asleep, but he is going to be so jealous of your guitar when he sees this picture! That ice cream cake looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

So how did you like the songs on Rock Band? How were your reflexes on the guitar? What a bonus night!

Allison Claire said...

Her cake looks yummy! Happy Birthday to you Carlee, and Happy Birthday Susan! Thanks for being such a great friend to Lana, she appreciates it a lot! :)