Monday, January 12, 2009

Supporting the Band

Today we celebrated Tami's birthday and helped the U of U band raise money for their trip to the Presidential Inauguration. The work crew headed to Applebees for lunch. Ten percent of the tab was donated to the band fund.


ABC 4 News was on hand to video the lunch crowd. We weren't interviewed and that was okay. The camera adds ten pounds and who needs that? Go Utes!!

5 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

Tell Tami Happy Birthday for me. I should have called but I sound a little ridiculous with this frog I swallowed!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Ok, you asked me to proof read it for you.. You put in there U of U.. Isn't that a cuss word??? :0)

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Ok, now I'm freaked out.. We must be a lot alike.. We keep choosing the same blog backgrounds.. How crazy is that??? You have nice taste!! :-)

Orgill Family said...

Hey Lady! How are you? Thanks for leaving your cute comments on my blog! I love looking at your blog and seeing your cute family and grandkids. Hope all is well!

The Orgill Clan

Here And Happy! said...

Your blog is so cute and full of pics. I have a lot to learn! Thanks for sweet comments to me.