Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hugs & Kisses x 2

I went into Heartland Paper last Saturday to get ideas for a Relief Society widget and ended up signing up for a class. I attended the class last night and made this Valentine's decoration. I thought I would give it to one of my daughters. Since I have two girls and the instructor had extra kits, I made two sets of blocks!! Now I plan to make all kinds of things with wood, paper and modge podge! I can't believe I didn't get into the modge podge craze in the 70's. It's great stuff. Surprise Jamie! Surprise Carlee!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Okay there is this store called wood connection off of 7200 south and 3 west. They have great unfinished wood that is already cut so you can go crazy. You should check it out.

These are adorable by the way

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Surprise Deena!!!

Jamie Lamb said...

Very cute! Do I really get one? Do you think Justin can peel that paper off? He is really talented you know! Good thing you know all about wood connection!

Janet said...

I make all sorts of this stuff and then give it away. Now I have nothing to show for it. Bummer

Anonymous said...

Wow......look at you go. I don't see you for weeks and look what you have done....it is time to get back walking!