
Carlee is winning the Amaryllis growing contest for the second year in a row. Mine is only 3 inches tall. Grandma Boots' and Arlie's plants aren't very tall yet either. Go Carlee!!

I loved this wreath on Carlee's door. The Christmas Holiday may be over but the holiday known as Valentines is right around the corner!
5 comments:
Hey...I never got an amaryllis!!! I guess that is my punishment for not coming to visit this Christmas. I should have bought my own.
So what exactly is "Garlic Breast"?? Inquiring minds want to know??
Sure, change it without explanation first!!!
You should have given me a call and ran over, even though I don't know what part of EM she lives in.
love it! Very cute with the Denver Bronco's Christmas Wreath! I would love to live down there by Carlee.. believe me! Lehi would be so close! Especially the house we found it is more by the Redwood Road intersection. (Almost Saratoga Springs) Looks like ya'll had fun!!
Post a Comment