When I spoke with Annika on the phone yesterday, she told me that her tomatoes were still green. She said that "the sun has to warm them up a little bit more so that they will turn red and I can pick them". I went outside today after the rain storm to check my tomatoes and found three that had been "warmed by the sun" enough to pick. Annika and I surely love tomatoes!!
5 comments:
aww.. too cute! Garden tomatoes are the best!!!
Only a grandma would do such a thing! Way to go!
You will be glad to know that we enjoyed our first red tomato this weekend. There are a few more that can probably be picked today. Annika loves going out to look at them every day.
Your grandkiddies are so cute! I love the new picture on your blog - you are an awesome grandma!
Yummy. I love garden fresh tomatoes. It's great that you and Annika can enjoy them together.
Post a Comment