I would like to introduce you to Dudley, the new guy at work. He's the strong, silent type and I am quite drawn to him. Dudley is used to demonstrate the uses of Diacor's new brachytherapy sled. He will be heading off to Boston in a few weeks with Glenn, Kevin and Mike to introduce the new product at ASTRO. I'll miss him while he's gone!
He looks like he could be the same color as "Annie" I think you should do some shopping for some clothes. The underware isn't doing it for me! Can he stand?? I would like to meet this "dream man" sometime!
I agree.. Letting your man go out on a business trip with shredded underwear??? Hope he doesn't hook up with "Annie" one resuscitation and you'll be history!!! Nice Catch!
6 comments:
Crazy Grandma Susie!
He looks like he could be the same color as "Annie" I think you should do some shopping for some clothes. The underware isn't doing it for me! Can he stand?? I would like to meet this "dream man" sometime!
I agree.. Letting your man go out on a business trip with shredded underwear??? Hope he doesn't hook up with "Annie" one resuscitation and you'll be history!!! Nice Catch!
I think he is just your type!!! And the perfect guy - can't talk back!
He's a little too skinny for me! Was this your 1st kiss???
Dudley's got my vote!
Post a Comment