Saturday, August 2, 2008

Someday My Prince Will Come

I took Shawna's princess test and found out that my Prince is out there somewhere. What a relief!! Which Princess are you?
You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

The Parks said...

I know you told me that you looked at blogs, but you didn't say you had one of your own. Blogging is addictive, huh?

Jamie said...

I know your Prince is looking for you Miss Cinderella!!(Ayden has glass slippers, if you ever need a pair =)

I am Belle!!

Cam Ballou said...

Of course your prince is out there! I am Mulan - whatever that makes me :-)