Friday, July 25, 2008

Girls In Charge

Today Tami and I were in charge of the day to day operations at work. We accepted the challenge because we were the only two in the office. We were successful in all endeavors except for our attempt to ship lasers to Germany. We packed the units in boxes but could not figure out all of the international shipping paperwork. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades but not with FedEx! Tami has passed the six week mark since her surgery. It is sure good to have her back.
Thank goodness Brian and Cody had lasers built, boxed and serialized.
One day I will learn proper packing procedures but for now I will make it up as I go.
There were so many e-mails to deal with that I printed them all out and lined them up according to urgency. The day was over before the work was completed. I think that's called job security.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some day you will be so professional then they will be expecting so much more out of you you will be pulling out your hair! It is good to see you have so much fun at work!

Jamie Lamb said...

Sounds dangerous with you two in charge. I think you two probably needs supervision!

Only 3 more days! Annika is so excited!

Here And Happy! said...

Susan, I so relate! I barely succeed at posting a flat-rate birthday gift to Romania (and we've lost a couple!)