Sunday, July 13, 2008

Remember When......

I copied this from a fellow blogger. The walk down memory lane seemed like fun. Please play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people have a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to sit and brain storm because there are so many....sitting in the back of a van having a ppi with Bishop Alan....sleeping in a tent and waking up with aching hips because the matress has lost air during the night....."Do metal poles attrack lighting?" Lastly "save the young women from the sprinklers no matter how long you have to stay up!"

Jamie Lamb said...

This is Annika's memory (I didn't remind her of this). Having a sleep over in your bed and looking at your books. She said you guys laughed and you made funny faces.

I have so many memories with you it is hard to pick just one. One of my favorites is playing the waiting game before Annika was born. It was nice to have someone to pass the time with. It was also great to have you in the delivery room (I was proud of you for not passing out!) What an awesome grandma to pay a little extra money to extend your trip so you could spend some time with Annika.

Bethany said...

I think my first memory would be sleeping in the church ball field when the lovely sprinklers came one.
Our many hikes on girls came. You always had a way of making sure we were having fun even if we were soaking wet or hot and sweaty!

Cam Ballou said...

I remember you always being willing to substitute for me :-) So grateful, and even more grateful I don't have to call you to sub anymore!!!

Anonymous said...

It should be lightning not lighting. Hate when that happens.

Jamie said...

I remember when Jon and I first moved in. You were so nice to us. And when I had my baby shower, you held and fed Ayden for me the whole time, so I could open our presents. You are so sweet!

Tiffany Anderson said...

Riding to school in the back of big old blue. Many girls camp trips and of course working with you always fun!! (wow I've known for for a LONG time)

Carlee said...

holy cow, where to start....like helping us move out of our townhouse and also into our first home. Going to see the progress on our home every week. letting us live in your house with you while our house was being built. going wedding dress shopping. fitting a GIANT cabinet that had to be assembled that we bought from IKEA (member how it barely fit in the car and we were moved up to the dash as close as we could get). this list could just keep going.....we have WAY too much fun!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Well, I remember girls camp very well. I remember laying in the tent in the pitch black with all us leaders and you making a deal with me that we would BOTH release pressure on the count of three and YOU didn't hold up to your end of the deal!!! My trust in you dwindled that day!!

Love ya!!