You have to agree, Grandma is getting very good at digital photography. I seem to remember her cutting off heads in the pictures she took of Rob and I before junior prom in 1970 something.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Up On the Roof
The roofing project started this week at Grandma Boots' house. She is in need of new shingles but first the two layers of old shingles needed to be removed. I spent the better part of the week, after work, on the ground with Grandma picking up shingle parts and used nails and staples. However, on Thursday night I experienced a moment of insanity and climbed the ladder to the roof. Brian was very patient and helped me figure out a way to be helpful while sitting down and not moving too far from the top pitch of the roof. I felt so courageous!
You have to agree, Grandma is getting very good at digital photography. I seem to remember her cutting off heads in the pictures she took of Rob and I before junior prom in 1970 something.
You have to agree, Grandma is getting very good at digital photography. I seem to remember her cutting off heads in the pictures she took of Rob and I before junior prom in 1970 something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks a little HOT for my taste! What a good woman you are.
Wow, you are a brave mama. Looks like loads of fun. Sorry I am missing out :( I am sure Annika would want to get up there with you! Justin probably too. He thinks he is pretty hot stuff when he stands on the middle of the coffee table. Soon it will be the kitchen table and then he will be ready for the roof!
I am not going to lie....you are much braver then I. I am quite impressed at your accomplishment.
You are such a good girl! I too would be on the roof.
Cute new layout, it's funky!!
I would have been there in a heart beat. My children love being on the roof. There is a great view from up there as well. There are many things you never thought you would do aren't there?
Post a Comment