As I was going through some old pictures I found this gem. Jamie looks a little concerned. I wonder if she was worrying that her hair might be frizzy like Mom's when she grew up!
Howdy! I'm getting addicted to this blogging game. It's fun to see what old friends are up to. If you'll send me your email address I'll send you an invite to see our blog. damariskjar@yahoo.com Have a good one!
8 comments:
Woo, woo, sexy mama!
Look at how young your babies are, pre Carlee so that was like 25 years ago? So cute!!
Hubba Hubba zing zing, baby u got everything:)
I'm sure you have lots of "gems" in your closet. Thanks for the memories! Just don't put any pictures that are too embarrassing!
Howdy! I'm getting addicted to this blogging game. It's fun to see what old friends are up to. If you'll send me your email address I'll send you an invite to see our blog.
damariskjar@yahoo.com
Have a good one!
Memories......like the corners of my mind....
wow that is so awesome! too bad I never get to be in the most awesome ones.
Hey Susan I found your blog from Tiff's I love the hair and was just thinking that only a very few could pull that off
Post a Comment