It's been a week and a half since Tami's back surgery. So far things have been managable at work. We will sure be glad when she's back.
I have been bitten by the vampire bug. In the past week I've managed to read Twilight and New Moon. I am now one chapter into Eclipse. I'm not really an avid reader--go figure! I haven't decided if I prefer Edward or Jacob.
4 comments:
Susan, I don't know if I can be your friend if you pick Jacob :-) The books are so great but I am really nervous about how she is going to wrap everything up in this last book!
So do you have Eclipse or do you need to borrow that one as well. You are just zipping right along...Your spanish is coming along as well!!!
Glad you had a great birthday celebration with Miguel! Sorry we missed it. Sounds like I need to read those books. If you like them I am sure I will too.
Okay you little back-stabber!!! I saw that comment on Jolene's blog :-) Consider us no longer speaking!!!!
Post a Comment