Carlee's favorite holiday is Halloween and she has always enjoyed herself at Lagoon. It only made sense that the twins first experience at an amusement park would be at Lagoon during Frightmares.
The day was sunny but cool, perfect for riding the Merry-Go-Round over and over and over. It was the first attraction Gaby and Sophie chose to ride. When her horse came to a stop, Gaby looked at me and said, "Grandma, make my horsey go again!" I explained to her that we needed to give others a chance to have a ride. She didn't feel like taking turns at the moment and was not getting off her horse. As I pulled her off the horse, dispite her loud protesting, I noticed a little boy several horses behind us making the same protest. It wasn't until we rode, then exited several more attractions that Gaby realized and accepted the idea of getting off, then back in line for another turn.
Puff the Little Fire Dragon was a definite hit. It is hard to tell in the picture, but both girls are smiling:) Other favorites were the boats, the planes, Ladybug Bop and the train.
I lost track of the number of times the girls rode on Scaliwags. They rode the dragon, the eliphant, the bumble bee and lady bug at least once each. They mastered the skill of pulling the stick toward them to make the character fly heavenward.
Bulgy the Whale was another favorite. The line was short enough that Gaby could get off, then right back on. She was VERY happy.
The Merry-Go-Round was not only our first ride choice but our last ride choice.
See you next year Lagoon!!






1 comment:
How fun! Kyle was just looking at the pictures with me and said, "I love those girls."
Post a Comment