Sunday, July 28, 2013

A joyful Noise

The Lamb family came for a visit on the 4th of July. Jamie and the kids were able to stay for several weeks of fun. As cousins on the Ruff side became reacquainted, the house got a bit noisy and chaotic!

The chaos was equally entertaining as cousins on the Lamb side also became reacquainted.

Most of the time, there were enough toys to go around and everyone played well together.

Gaby and Sophie were thrilled when Annika filled a small bucket with water to make fishing for the magnetic fish more authentic. When Annika brought the full bucket into the living room, I quickly suggested that the fishermen all move into the bathroom. It would be easier to mop a wet bathroom floor than dry out carpet.

After only a few minutes, I realized that the fishing game would be better played outside!!
I love you Annika, Justin, Kyle, Gabriela and Sophia!!

No comments: