Last year my peach tree was a stick with twenty leaves. This year I may be able to make a homemade peach cobbler. The tomato plants had a rough start with the unpredictable spring weather. I even had to cover them one night to protect them from frost and snow. I just finished planting flowers this morning. Welcome summer. Better late than never!
Looks good! At least you got some things planted this year. I did get flowers planted in my front flower bed but that is it! Maybe you will have some yummy things when we come to visit.
Wow, now I know how truly pathetic my single tomato plant really is! It's been a challenging "spring'--if you can call it that. Wish us all luck come harvest time!
2 comments:
Looks good! At least you got some things planted this year. I did get flowers planted in my front flower bed but that is it! Maybe you will have some yummy things when we come to visit.
Wow, now I know how truly pathetic my single tomato plant really is! It's been a challenging "spring'--if you can call it that. Wish us all luck come harvest time!
Post a Comment