Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Precious Bundle

Brian and I flew to Colorado last weekend for a quick visit with the Lambs. Kyle was blessed on Sunday, June 6th. Dan did a wonderful job and I was grateful to be a part of the special day. Dave and Dianne Lamb also made the quick trip by car.
Dan and Jamie are great parents with perfect children. Of course, my opinion is totally unbiased!

Kyle is now six weeks old. He is very calm and content most of the time. His hair is the only wild thing about him.


He looked so handsome in his little tuxedo. Welcome to the family little man. I love you very much.




4 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

He sure is precious!

Anonymous said...

I love his hair!!!!

Here And Happy! said...

Now that is one stylin' baby! He looks so dashing in all that hair.

Jamie said...

Lovin his craziness hair, what a cutie!!!