Christmas 2009 was a wonderful time to remember the Savior's birth and spend time with family. Mom had her 21st Christmas Eve sleepover at our house and her 21st Christmas morning heading home in her pajamas, robe and shoes. Silly Grandma Boots!

Champ made himself at home under my Christmas tree. Silly Champ!

Miguel and Carlee woke up early on Christmas morning to make the 45 minutes drive from Eagle Mountain to Taylorsville. In fact, Carlee called when they got up and woke me up! Silly Carlee!

In the afternoon we all headed to Grandma Boots' to exchange gifts and enjoy a Christmas feast. Hooray for Grandma Boots!

I was surprised with a new chest freezer from Carlee, Miguel and Brian. It was hiding in Grandma's garage. Happy Susan! I love Christmas time.
2 comments:
Justin loves the big box you got for Christmas. He saw your picture and asked me if you were at the airport. We miss you!
What a perfect gift!!! It was awesome to see you too last night.. Thanks for helping me play "Name that person".. I was a little rusty!!! Love you!
Post a Comment