I didn't even realize Jamie was pregnant again.. You didn't do a very good job updating me on YOUR family a couple weeks ago... Silly woman!!!
I've been waiting for this picture to show up! I will get you back one day! Justin has told me a few times, "I like your big belly". He pats or rubs it when he says that. Funny kid!
Woot! The world can always use more Lambs!
Jamie looks great! I love the cute picture of Annika and Annie. She will be the best big sister.
Wow, I didnt know she was expecting again. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I didn't even realize Jamie was pregnant again.. You didn't do a very good job updating me on YOUR family a couple weeks ago... Silly woman!!!
I've been waiting for this picture to show up! I will get you back one day! Justin has told me a few times, "I like your big belly". He pats or rubs it when he says that. Funny kid!
Woot! The world can always use more Lambs!
Jamie looks great! I love the cute picture of Annika and Annie. She will be the best big sister.
Wow, I didnt know she was expecting again. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment