Friday, October 23, 2009

What's Cookin?

Justin enjoyed doing some cooking while his mom and dad were in Hawaii. Every time I forgot to lock the kitchen chairs together he would be found at the counter cooking up something.
"What are you cooking Justin?"
"French fries, Grandma!!"
One morning, while I was fixing Annika's hair for preschool, Justin got into the kitchen cupboard and found the sugar canister. He decided to sift some sugar. How sweet! He's going to be a great cook someday. That's what happens when I forget to lock the cupboard!

2 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

He still loves to get up there and "cook". His new trick since you left is taking his poopy diaper off. If he can't get his diaper off because it is taped then he just puts his hands in it through the sides. GROSS!(yes it makes me want to puke). Be glad he has saved that for mommy and daddy.

Jamie said...

You are such a fun G-ma!! What lucky g-kids :)
I love your Header picture, it is priceless.