Saturday, October 24, 2009

Here Comes the Bride

Carlee and Candace were two of the many babies born in the neighborhood in 1985. It seems like only yesterday that they headed off to preschool. Now Candace is engaged to be married! I feel old.
Last night I attended a bridal shower for Candace. It was fun to visit with her. She will be getting married on November 27th.
Candace received lots of different things to set up her kitchen.
Candace's sister, Melinda made some heavenly cupcakes for the shower in lots of different flavors.

My favorite cupcake flavor was peanut butter chocolate. The key lime cupcake looked pretty good too.

I enjoyed catching up with Melinda too.
Kim and Brent, Candace's dad and brother-in-law, stayed in the livingroom. Mike, Candace's fiance, was at school. We'll have to meet him on the wedding day. Congratulations Candace and Mike.

1 comment:

Jamie Lamb said...

Trust you to have your camera! Those cupcakes look yummy! Looks like a fun time.