Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wild Weekend Day Two

Friday morning, while I curled my hair, Annika put on some eye liner. Lovely, don't you think?
While I made breakfast, Justin attempted to cut a nectarine using the apple slicer and an ice cream scoop. (If it's not an ice cream scoop, it's a really big spoon.) The pit in the nectarine definitely made the job harder.
Once the swimming suits were on, the kids patiently waited for me to get ready while exercising on the treadmill.
Are you ready yet Grandma??
Justin found time to reorganize the garage. Won't Daddy be surprised?
Most of the morning was spent playing in the water, building sand castles and getting me wet whenever possible.
In an attempt to delay nap time, Justin played some beautiful songs on the new piano.
Later in the day we made a trip to King Soopers to get donuts, Justin's favorite food. We enjoyed them out on the deck.
I DO NOT need my face wiped Grandma! I'll take care of it with the hose.

2 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

Where are the pictures of you in your swimsuit?

Binns Family said...

I hear Justin and Annika are still asking for Grandma to come back. We did miss each other this trip. Infact we were right by your house, Dave's parents live close to you.

Looks like you had lots of fun!