Friday, July 31, 2009

Wild Weekend Day One

Jamie and Dan participated in their stake's Pioneer Trek last week. While they were gone I had the privilege of spoiling the grandkids. Justin did a little climbing before I remembered to keep the kitchen chairs locked together.
We created lovely artwork with sidewalk chalk.
Justin practiced his photography skills. I think he needs to keep practicing. "Say cheese and pickles!"
We had some great water fights and ran through the sprinklers. Annika was prepared for anything in her "wobble goggles".
After playing in the water, we dried out while lying in the deck. Annika and I put together a puzzle and played computer games while Justin napped, we had dinner at McDonald's and watched Finding Nemo before bedtime. Day one went very well.

1 comment:

Jamie Lamb said...

The kids are still talking about all the wonderful things you did with them. They sure love grandma!