Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's What FUN is!!

Our fun started in Carlee's back yard last Monday night. We enjoyed dinner, Champ and the tramp. I may be a grandma but I don't have to act like one. After all, I am called "Silly Grandma Susie" for more reasons than one!
On Tuesday afternoon Jamie, Annika, Justin and I headed to Lagoon. This year Justin rode on every ride that his height would allow. He had a hard time understanding why he had to wait in line for his turn.
The helicopter ride was a favorite that was ridden more than once.
At times Justin's facial expression looked more concerned than happy but in the end he always wanted to go again.
We rode the Puff roller coaster several times. The weather was perfect and the lines were not too long.
We saw lots of animals on the train ride. Justin would have preferred to drive the train but settled on being a passenger.
Playing in the water is twice the fun when mommy lets you do it fully dressed!
Justin loved to stand on the holes until the water shot up his pant legs.
"I love this place!"
Maybe next year Annika will be tall enough for the white roller coaster. We're counting the days until we can go again!

2 comments:

jfarnsworth said...

your grandkids are so cute! Where in Eagle Mountain does your daughter live? We live in Silver Lake Village on the east side of Eagle Mountain bordering Saratoga Springs. We miss you, especially Alix.

Jamie Lamb said...

Thanks for letting us come visit! We had a great time.