Sunday, June 7, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Carlee and Miguel. They have been married for three years. Since their wedding day they have bought a home in Eagle Mountain. Along with home ownership comes the joys of decorating, landscaping and bonding with the neighbors. The new fence will be installed in the next few weeks. Once the patio is poured in the back yard and the trampoline is set up for the summer, we will all be ready for a barbeque at the Lugo's! Carlee and Miguel have a hyperactive miniature dachshund named Champ(He has a longer, more official name but he is only referred to it when he is in big trouble!). Carlee and Miguel both have plans to move up the corporate ladder at Verizon and they are doing a good job so far. I just hope working in retail sales doesn't drive them both to madness. As long as they go crazy together I suppose it will be a fun trip! We love you both. Congrats on three heavenly years of marriage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy Cow, where did that time go???
I am just glad that they are among the marriages that have stayed together......there are some that Alan has performed that haven't been so lucky!
Annika is excited to play with Champ and jump on the trampoline. They better have it up or she will be sad!
How fun for them! Hey where do they live? We live on 7498 Addison Ave in Silver Lake Village. Alix misses you! She is getting too big! And I think we'll stick to carpet right now while we're learning to crawl. It's a little bit softer ;)
Oooh! I miss beautiful Carlee!. I drove to Eagle Mountain recently and WHO KNEW that an entire city had sprung up out there in the wilderness? I was totally impressed.
Post a Comment