While Annika was visiting Utah she decided it would be fun to have a party....a sticker party. She knows that grandma has more than enough stickers for many sticker parties. We spent a week planning it. I was told that we needed "decorations, treats and ornaments". I think Annika had more fun planning than partying.

Our treat consisted of blueberry cupcakes. They resembled blueberry muffins but had candles to make them more festive.

Of course the decorations had to be pink, Annika's favorite color. We never managed to work "ornaments" into the party.
3 comments:
What an awesome Grandma you are!!! My fear when I become a grandma that I will barely be able to even breath on my own I'll be so dang old.. let alone throw a sticker party...
So what did we do at this sticker party? Sounds like fun...was Justin out of the house?
Thanks for the great sticker party! Love you and miss you everyday.
Love,
Annika
Post a Comment