Three weeks ago I had the opportunity of singing with 120 women at the Relief Society Music Festival featuring works from the annual Church music submission. The composers came from all over the country. It was held in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square on November 14th. We practiced every Sunday night for 2 1/2 months prior to the performance. Leah Tarrant was our very capable and enthusiastic conductor. She was Carlee's choir teacher at Taylorsville High School and still teaches there. Many current students, past students and mothers of students past and present made up the volunteer choir from three stake boundaries. It was a wonderful spiritual experience.

4 comments:
Ahh? I was hoping to read about the "joyful noise" you failed to share in the tent at girls camp!!!!
Maybe that will be next blog?
Who took the pictures?? Should have know you would have photos. Did you get a CD? I would love to hear it sometime....
Look how cute you are Mamma Ruff!! How have you been!? I miss you! :)
That is so neat!
Post a Comment