
Last night Dianne Lamb and I received our Christmas present from Jamie and Dan. We attended the Neil Diamond concert at the Energy Solutions Arena. The seats were on the floor so our view was perfect. It snowed most of the afternoon on Friday so I was grateful when Dave volunteered to drive. We had dinner, stopped by Annilee's brother-in-laws wedding reception and made it to our seats with time to spare. Dave took Cannon home from the wedding reception and the two of them had some Grandpa-Grandson bonding time. Dave is not a Neil Diamond fan like Dianne and I. Of course, cameras were not allowed inside the concert so I only got one picture. That is so not like me!!
Thanks for a wonderful night, Jamie and Dan. We love our Neil Diamond!!
6 comments:
Did he wear that shirt last night? Glad you had fun at the concert. At least he didn't cancel!
I forgot you were going....glad you enjoyed the "man" I wonder why they didn't allow cameras...too bad with the great view that you had the pictures would have been great!
haha! I love Neil. The first concert I ever went to was a Neil Diamond concert! I was 9 and I went with my parents...haha!.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)
You can blog stalk anytime! My mom would agree with you that Neil is HOT!! And, he still has a great voice.
Neil Diamond rules!! That is so cool you went.
So excited to get your comment!!!
Send me more peoples blogs so I can post them all.
Post a Comment