Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

Thanksgiving is a time to count blessings. Holding true to tradition, we celebrated the holiday with family, one of my biggest blessings. I cooked a turkey, fixed stuffing and gravy, whipped up a pretzel salad and broccoli salad and baked some rolls. Mom fixed the yams and green bean casserole. Carlee made frog eye salad and Kris brought potatoes and pies.Everything tasted terrific! Gaby found that she could take bigger bites with a bigger spoon!Rob and Ramses found plenty to eat.This day was also special because Carlee and Miguel gave me a new smart phone. I'm going to miss my old flip phone but I'll attempt to keep up with the newer technology.I have lots to be thankful for this year. I have a great family, wonderful friends, a comfortable home, a challenging job, good health and abiding faith that all will be well. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: