I love Easter because it is a time to spend with family. We congregated at my house for dinner and the traditional egg hunt. Gaby was not yet walking so she sat on the front porch with Brian and hollered at the rest of us.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Easter 2012
I love Easter and I love President Monson's witness of the Atonement and Resurrection. He said, "I declare my personal witness that death has been conquered, victory over the tomb has been won. May the words made sacred by Him who fulfilled them become actual knowledge to all. Remember them. Cherish them. Honor them. He is risen.
I love Easter because it is a time to spend with family. We congregated at my house for dinner and the traditional egg hunt. Gaby was not yet walking so she sat on the front porch with Brian and hollered at the rest of us.
Everybody found their egg except me! Ramses and Moccah hid them but couldn't remember seeing one with my name on it! Thankfully Moccah ran inside to quickly write my name on an extra egg.
We enjoyed baked ham, salads, rolls and a yummy dessert Kris brought.
Steph, Ramses and Celeste worked together to find their eggs in record time.
Celeste found an extra surprise under the bush in the front yard....four duck eggs!
Moccah amd Carlee helped Miguel find his egg lodged in the top of the maple tree.
Rob, Sophie and I never found my egg but had a great time trying!!
Happy Easter to all!!
I love Easter because it is a time to spend with family. We congregated at my house for dinner and the traditional egg hunt. Gaby was not yet walking so she sat on the front porch with Brian and hollered at the rest of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You mean you haven't found that egg yet? I thought you'd come across it by now!
Post a Comment