Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fabulous February Fun!

I love the month of February. There are so many reasons to celebrate. The month started out with a Slurpee, one of the twins' favorite treats. Actually, they love everything edible.

Carlee had a birthday on February 5th. We celebrated with lasagna and cupcakes.

Gaby and Sophie were ever ready to help mommy open presents.

In February Carlee and Miguel put an offer on a new home. With the birth of the twins, their current home quickly became too small.

The twins spent the month exploring, learning and entertaining.

I spent the month perfecting my green smoothies. By far, my favorite is a spinach, banana, apple and mango mix.

It was fun to have Mike and Tammi in town to celebrate my Diacor birthday lunch at Cracker Barrel.

It's also fun to be working with Julianne. I remember when she was born!

I was delightfully surprised to receive flowers for my birthday from my five amazing and practically perfect grandchildren. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I loved spending my birthday with my mom and the twins. Brian picked up lunch, Carlee supplied dinner. My favorite sibling and sister-in-law stopped by as well as many special friends. My Colorado sweeties called. The day was perfect.

Valentine's Day meant a yummy treat. Thanks for the love, Julianne.

Of course, I shared some Valentine love with Gaby and Sophie.

Nothing says love like toys and food!

February is truly a month of love. I love watching the girls find joy in being together.

I love watching Mom and Sophie share love with each other.

I love just hanging out.
Life is good!

3 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

I'm glad you had a fabulous February!

Melinda said...

That IS a fabulous February! What a great month of celebration. March has a lot to live up to...

Allison Claire said...

The twins are getting so big! Such cuties. I am so glad you had a great February. :)