Sunday, January 8, 2012

Poor Little Lamb

Last Thursday, after a trip to the pediatrician, Kyle was admitted to the hospital and diagnosed with viral pneumonia. At times like this I wish I could be two places at once!

Oxygen, nebulizer treatments and three days later Kyle was on the mend.

Kyle made the best of his hospital confinement and found fun things to do. He could only play as far from his oxygen source as the tubing would stretch. By the third night, Jamie was actually able to sleep in the very uncomfortable fold out bed in Kyle's room. Wow...she must have been tired!
We were all happy to hear that he and Jamie were able to go home today. Let's hope the rest of 2012 finds the Lamb family (and the rest of us) far from the hospital!

2 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

You beat me to this post. I started one last night but never finished it.

Binns Family said...

Poor little Kyle! I saw him last night and he is looking good.