Since day one of my career at Diacor, almost four years ago, I have worked in the front reception area. Along with my title of Sales Associate, I have been the "Wal-Mart greeter" and "Gladys" as well. I know all of the mail carriers and the On-Trac delivery driver brought me a treat last Halloween.
I liked the double decker desk top where I could spread out my current work project. Life was good, but I didn't have a door! If I decided to take a nap at my desk, everybody knew it!
Hey look! Susan's napping again!
Straight to my left I could see offices with doors, particularly Kevin's office.
Yesterday afternoon Kevin finally began moving into the office that had been left empty since Glenn retired nine months earlier.
I am sure that by now you have figured out the rest of the story. Kevin's office door is now my office door!
And the best part is that an office came with the door.
3 comments:
What! You didn't tell me you got an office! That's awesome! Who's gonna be the wal-mart greeter now?
Way to go!!! Movin on up in the business world!!
And looks like you have a window as well! Living the high life you are!
Post a Comment