Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Talk About A Slumber Party!

Last weekend the twins and I spent some extra time bonding. They slept over Saturday and Sunday nights while Daddy spent the weekend in Denver for a Broncos football game, compliments of Verizon. Carlee worked during the day and went home each night to take care of Champ. Gabby was pretty excited about the sleepovers.

Sophie was overflowing with excitement!! (It is impossible to get these two to smile at the same time or with the same intensity!)

Gabby spent time finding new ways to play with the toys.

Both girls were constantly decked out in various Halloween outfits right down to the socks on their feet! Remember, their mommy loves Halloween.

On Monday morning Carlee went to work for a few hours then planned to have the rest of the day off to celebrate Halloween in a big way. The only thing we hadn't planned on was Sophie getting the flu.

Halloween ended up being much more low key but the girls did stop in to see me at work in their costumes, went to get Daddy from the airport and visited with Grandma and Grandpa Lugo.

Happy Halloween!!
BTW...now Carlee and Gabby also have the flu. I sent them home just in time! Good luck Miguel!

4 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

I love Sophie's cheesy grin...at least I'm pretty sure that is Sophie. I hope she is feeling better. Where's your costume grandma? It's okay if we have the same blog background...it's cute! Glad you survived the weekend of sleepovers. Maybe one day you can have all 5 grandkids sleepover :-)

Jamie Lamb said...

Oh yes that is Sophie. I just re-read your post. I must be tired and should go to bed. I just noticed the double bibs on the last picture. Is that because of the puking baby?

Janet said...

Those are the Best Costumes!!
So sorry the bug hit them too. Carlee commented when i posted that we were all sick at our house.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

SOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!! Hope everyone gets feeling better soon!!!!