On Wednesday, November 16th, Jamie flew in to spend the day and to attend the funeral service of our dear friend and neighbor, Gae Beckstrom. Both Jamie and Carlee attended Miss Gae's Early Bird preschool many years ago and Gae was a second mother to them both. Gae was an amazing person that taught us all volumes about loving and serving others. We are better people for knowing Gae.
Later in the day Tammy and Braden stopped by to visit with Jamie.
Later in the day Tammy and Braden stopped by to visit with Jamie.
Dan took the day off to stay home with the kids. It made the quick trip easier for Jamie. We didn't have time to do much more than visit but I enjoyed having Jamie here.
Gabby and Sophie were happy to reconnect with Jamie and they were very good during the funeral.
Thanks for the visit, Jamie and thanks for being our friend, Gae. We will fondly remember our priceless memories of you.
2 comments:
I was so surprised to see her! I didn't think she was coming. It was awesome!
It was very nice to come and see lots of old friends. Thanks for posting these pictures. I'm gonna steal them:)
Post a Comment