Maybe they've mastered the art of sleeping with their eyes open!!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
What a Day!
I like to be busy so Saturday, July 2nd, was an extremely likable day. It started as I jumped out of bed at 4am. Maybe 'fell out' is closer to the truth. I spent the morning working as a substitute receptionist at the Jordan River Temple for a friend who subbed for me when the twins were born. My substitute baby sitters for the morning were Brian and Grandma Boots. Typically the girls go back to sleep after their 6:30 am feeding and sleep until 10 or 11. This day, they decided not to be typical! I will have to pay Brian and Grandma a lot more next time I ask them to substitute for me!!
The girls only slept for 30 minutes at a time but they were darling the rest of the time.

Maybe they've mastered the art of sleeping with their eyes open!!
Maybe they've mastered the art of sleeping with their eyes open!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are one busy lady!
You picked the best view of me at the theater....glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment