Carlee rode on Puff with the kids and they also rode it by themselves. Oh, what a difference a year makes.
The park wasn't extremely crowded so we didn't have to wait in long lines too often. It was a typical hot summer day so we took a break in the afternoon to enjoy some Dippin Dots.
We had dinner at the Arby's in Pioneer Village.
Justin and Annika rode the Terror Ride all by themselves. I was more frightened to let them go alone than they were to go alone.
Carlee and Annika rode the Jumping Dragon, a new ride similar to the Music Express. It goes in circles, first forward, then backward. It makes me nauseous just to watch it. We rode the new Bombora ride twice. The kids would have gone a third time but Carlee and I were feeling a little green and talked them into riding the Dinosaur Drop instead.
The Dinosaur Drop was probably this year's favorite ride. The kids rode it at least a half dozen times, with and without Carlee and I. Annika wanted to experience any ride that she was tall enough to get on. She has a very strong stomach. Next year, I think I will send Brian with Annika and I will stay home with the little ones!
2 comments:
Maybe next year I can go.
Such fun memories! Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment