Carlee went back to work the week of June 6th. Miguel took Monday and Tuesday off to fill his Mr. Mom duties as well as watching the girls on Wednesday, his regular day off. I took Thursday off to watch them, Grandma Boots came out to help and Brian was home from work by noon. Grandma Maria watched them on Friday. Woohoo..........one week down!
On week two, Carlee began her new permanent schedule working from 6:45 am until 3:15 pm on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Daddy's days with the girls are Sunday and Tuesday (his days off), Sam and Maddy take Monday, Maria takes Friday and my day is Saturday. Carlee drops the babies off at my house on Mondays, I feed them and get them dressed and take them to Sam's on my way to work. Who wants to go to Uncle Sam's?? Raise your hand!!
Last Saturday, June 18th, Sophie, Gabby and I had great fun together. We played and ate and sang and ate and dressed up and ate some more!
Arlie stopped by to visit and Grandma Boots came to help feed, sing and rock. I didn't realize that Granny Great knows all the words to "There is Sunshine in My Soul Today"!!
We were having so much fun that Gabby and Sophie found little time to sleep.
The twins are learning that Grandma Susie loves to take pictures. Sophie didn't hold very still but she was happy to smile for the camera.
Gabby takes her role as Princess very serious.
By the end of the day, the girls were worn out by all the fluff and bother. I can't wait for next Saturday!!
Yesterday morning, 6:30 am, the twins were back at my house for a morning bottle, a little nap and then it's off to Uncle Sam's.
We are two busy girls!!
3 comments:
Those girls are so lucky to have such a fun, loving grandma!
Those little smiles are too cute! Do you think they will share that crib with Kyle when he comes to visit?
I bet you're having so much fun! I think that is a good thing to keep in mind...that it doesn't matter what you look like as long as you're not grumpy:)
Post a Comment